A Message from Your Spiritual healer and guide Marito Teonanacatl
He is a special healing being who, together with his family, is working responsibly and with respect for natural and holistic medicine... with more than 10 years of experience in the ancestral practice of medicinal plants and hundreds of ceremonies throughout Mexico... Changing people’s lives.
It is an honor to invite you to the Teonanacatl Ceremony.
Welcome to the prayer circle for people committed to spiritual strengthening, awareness and the awakening of the divine spark that sparks in each of us. The greatest intention is to give you a connection space with your SELF, your inner child and with yourselfAllowing you to return to your children to heal your past, to enjoy your present more so that your future is much better. Using the greatest tool that our creator inherited. FORGIVENESS AND LOVE; Supported by the power plants of the Jungle and the Forest. .
Songs 🗣 with high vibration instruments and BINAURAL sounds that benefit the Heart and Heart Pulse as well as cause Cellular and Neuronal repair. Relaxing percussion. 🥁🎼 live music and Medicine Songs with a Positive message. Guided Meditation and your Purpose.
Introduction to know more about this sacred medicine called;
🍄 Mushroom Teonanacatl 🍄I grow only organic mushrooms of the best quality
There are 4 parts to the ceremony
- 1. ROMEPOTO (Rapé, sounds like rapay) pulverized organic tobacco from the Brazilian Amazon of Yawanawas tribes, A Medicine of Connection.
- 2. Fire- an important part of the ceremony
- 3. This San isidro mushroom medicine is given only in certain seasons... also called holy children or meat of the Gods ... Mexican mushroom of power of love... that leads you to experiment according to your intention and vibration... Comes in dehydrated form so easy to digest
- 4. SANANGA - After Ceremony (indigenous eye drops used for clarity and a natural remedy to cure any type of eye problems and prevent eye disease) also the best treatment to remove Migraines.
This san isidro mushroom medicine is given only in season... also called holy children or meat of the Gods ...
Mexican mushroom of power of love💛... that leads you to experiment according to your intention and vibration... 👀👇🏻
Comes in dehydrated presentation
Marito will be sharing the medicine.
Marito is a special being who, together with his family, is working responsibly and with respect for natural and holistic medicine... with more than 10 years of experience in the ancestral practice of medicinal plants...
What do you need:
A good intention for the connection with yourself.
We will provide blankets to sit on and flowers for Vibration of the altar that you will place.🌹🌷💐🌻🌸🌺🌾 Fruit🍎🍊🍉🍌🍍🍓 to share at the end of the session.👆
Please bring Insect repellent, Diet: 3 days before try not to eat red meats and try not to drink alcohol and no synthetic drugs. In case of taking pharmacy medicines for any illness, notify so as to keep a check.
• Not suitable for people with schizophrenia.
• Eat 1 or 2 hours before the experience fruits or salads.
• No meats no dairy no junk food or synthetic drugs no alcoholic beverages and no soft drinks.
• It can take from 30 min to 1 hour before you begin to feel its strongest effects.
• In its processes it is good and healthy to know that you can free yourself from ties and once you change and identify your fears and transform your thoughts into positive ones, everything will flow in harmony.
• Remember that the effects are temporary and transient.
• Listen to the music, breathe and always remember that you are "alive".
• Once the ceremony is over, take care in your 5 senses what you see, hear, eat, etc... sleep 7 hours before you make important decisions.
• It is a good anti-inflammatory of the Ego.
• Always remember to attend with your own Will to live your experience.
• Wear comfortable clothes!
THE * MUSHROOMS ARE SACRED * SO WE ASK THEM IN *" THE CETIONS * TO GIVE THEIR DUE RESPECT TO THIS MEDICINE.
Take care of yourself, you are the most important thing for you.
INVEST IN YOU
If you heal, you heal your family.
Thank you for coming to the call.